The Adec Cascade 1040 is an electronically controlled, hydraulically powered dental chair. Buttons on both the touchpad and 8-button footswitch are used to position and program auto-positioning functions into the chair. The hydraulic system is controlled by electronic module using relays and solenoid-actuated valves.Features:
- Hydraulic cantilever system
- Adjustable, double-articulating headrest
- Chair swivels and armrests move out of patient’s way
- Auto-return chair positions to be tailored to staff needs
- High quality durable construction
Choose Your Upholstery ColorWhen you call us at (480)626-6300, to order your chair(s), you get to choose which color you would like the chair to be.You can see the color options below.Give us a call for any questions.