This unit only comes with 1 sensor.
Panoramic radiography for general diagnostics of the tooth arch and the jaw.
Advanced panoramic radiography for specific diagnostics of the tooth arch, jaw maxillary sinuses and TMJ.
Dental tomographic slices for detailed morphologic diagnostics of facial bones.
Cephalometry for skull imaging.
Rotational freedom – the SCARA arm can produce any rotation pattern. Network Connectivity.
- Graphical user interface.
- Advanced collimation.
- Focal spot size: 0.5 x 0.5 mm (IEC 336)
- Magnification: Pan constant 1.2 – Ceph 1.08–1.13
- Image pixel size: 48/96/144 µm selectable
- Dimensions: 45″W x 49″D x 61″H
- Minimum Space Requirements: 85″W x 64″D x 96″H
- Weight: 305 lbs
This Panoramic System was from a working environment.
Our trained technicians have fully refurbished and tested this Panoramic X-Ray.
This system is perfect for any dental office!
Give us a call for any questions!