This autoclave was from a working environment.
Our trained technicians have refurbished and test this unit, and it works great!
If you are on a budget, and looking for a great starter autoclave this Tuttnauer 2340m is a great choice. This used autoclave came from a working environment, and as used equipment goes it is very clean. Our certified technician checked it all out, and it’s working absolutely perfect. Best of all, it is still completely supported by the manufacturer.
The Tuttnauer 2340M Autoclave is a true workhorse within the sterilizer industry. It is specifically engineered for the high volume clinic or facility for active use, day in and day out.
The 2340m unit is a great sterilization tool for any size clinic or makes a reliable backup autoclave for an existing organization. These machines generate a fast turnaround time for those working in a busy setting. The 2340m autoclave is an electrically – heated sterilizer using steam as the sterilizing agent. It is a manually operated devise, with a control system based upon steam pressure.
- Automatic shut off at the end of sterilization and drying cycles
- Front Panel controls
- Safety devices to prevent premature opening while unit is pressurized
- Front side drain valve for ease of releasing reservoir water
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against over heating
- International certifications
VOLUME / SPEED / POWER
- 5 Gallon Chamber (19 Liters)
- Holds 3 trays
- Cycle time: Varies based on items to be sterilized – wrapped instruments 20-30 minutes
- Temperature Range: 250 Degrees F – 274 Degrees F (121C – 134C)
- Electrical: 120 Volts, 1400 Watts, 50/60 Hz, 12 Amps
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Overall Size: 20″ (50.8 cm) W x 21-1/2″ (54.6 cm) L x 14-3/8″ (36.5 cm) H
- Chamber: 9″ (23 cm) D x 18-1/2″ (47 cm) L
- Tray Size: 6-3/4″ (17.1 cm) W x 16-3/8″ (41.6 cm) L x 7/8″ (2.2 cm) H
- Unit Weight: 85 lbs (38.5 kg)